Instagram Growth Marketing Tips In 2022
1. An Optimized Instagram Bio
Instagram allows users up to 150 characters to create a bio for the account, and yes, that isn’t much to work with.
This is your chance to make a good first impression with potential new followers, so use this opportunity to explain who you are, what you do & how you can help your audience, while still conveying the brand’s identity.
- Keep the bio clear. Use short, simple words and separate text with line breaks. You can even occasionally use emojis to strengthen a statement or to further relate
- Keep the bio concise
- Keep the bio compelling. You could also use a call-to-action, to tell visitors what to do next.
Using the above will maximize your Instagram growth and the ability to leverage your following.
want to boost your instagram?
We Find Your Followers
We target your ideal audience. We don’t just seek any followers, we source and target the right audience for you.
2. Keep Your Instagram Feed Consistent
Creating a consistent feed for your account is important, as it makes your account easily recognizable amongst all the other content on Instagram.
This is important as the more recognizable your content is, the more you stand out overall. Once your content is recognized by users, you have more of a chance obtaining more engagement.
Through the use of similar themes, colors, niche-relevant consistency and editing throughout your feed, Instagram users will eventually form an association between your account and that particular style of content.
Consistency can also relate to the number of times you post. Looking into your analytics, pick the time where majority of your following is most active on Instagram, and post according to that time.
This will ensure that the people that follow you can more readily engage with your content, and when they can expect content from your account.
3. Make Your Content Engaging, Visually Pleasing & Interesting
Creating captivating and compelling content is what will both entice new profile-visitors to become followers of your account, as well as keep the users who are currently following your account interested.
One of the ways you can keep your followers engaged with your content it to create a dialogue with your audience and ask for their opinions & even what type of content they would like to see from you. You could also go back and view your metrics and see what type of content has performed better than others. Continue creating content in line with what has performed best with your audience.
Creating quality content is what is most important, not only to encourage new users to follow your account but also to get existing followers to like and engage with your content, so your content is pushed up higher on their personal feeds.
4. Use Creative Captions In Your Instagram Posts
When thinking about engagement, captions are just as important as the image your posting.
A great caption can provide your audience with context, show off personality, but most importantly, good captions are effortless and easy to understand and will want to make your audience take action.
Captions can also be a great way for you to interact with your audience!
Ask questions to encourage that feedback and open the conversation between you and your followers.
People are more willing to follow accounts that engage with them, as this creates more of a relationship between you and your followers.
5. Optimize Your Instagram Hashtags For GrowthAnother way to boost your account’s exposure is to start using hashtags, or if you’re already using them, do research into what better and relevant hashtags you can use for your account. When they are done well, hashtags can potentially drive some new visitors to your posts as well as your account as a whole. However, you need to be careful to not overuse them and make sure they are relevant. This is something that needs careful consideration because if a user sees a hashtag they don’t like on Instagram, they can choose the “Don’t show for this hashtag” option that Instagram gives its users. Meaning if you use a particular hashtag they don’t like, your content won’t be visible to them. When planning to use hashtags in conjunction with your content, you need to consider the following:
- Make sure its relevant, and don’t over use them as it can make your content appear ‘spammy’.
- Make the hashtags specific to your account, and use hashtags that your niche audience will recognize.
- Make the hashtags concise, as the shorter the hashtag, the easier it is to remember.
Accelerate Your Instagram Growth With Real Followers
Boost your Instagram growth, organically.
- Actually works, unlike other services
- Natural growth and engagement
- Los Angeles, California based team
- 100% Safe
- Save 10 hours a week on growing your Instagram
- 14 Day Money-Back Guarantee